Property Inspections & Reports
Inspections aren’t a ‘nice to have’. They’re a ‘must have’ in the world of property. Some inspection reports are legislated and others are optional, but a quality one gives you the best possible advice.
|Settled piers under floor Water pooling under floor|
Nice to know
While most inspection companies rely on 90% of referrals from real estate agents we are proud to say we are an exception.
Surety has extensive experience in all types of property inspections. Ours are thorough, unbiased and independent—so you can count on them to make informed decisions.
Our reports are also clear, concise and complete with photos—you can hand them to a tradesman, builder, buyer or lawyer with confidence.
- Our reports are so thorough and detailed that you will be able to use our report to negotiate a great purchase price and potentially save you thousands—a report that gives you much more than just all the information you must know about the condition of the property. A customers recent quote on a purchase in Queanbeyan " Thank you very much. Your building and pest report really helped us negotiate a great price for our house. Very good investment for us"
- You receive access to our very own pricing and renovation guide only available to clients who engage our services. This guide will allow you to work out your repair costs and assist you to negotiate that great price reduction
- You receive a courtesy call from our building consultant on the afternoon of the inspection to discuss any major findings
- Our consultant are available to chat further with you about any concerns you may have after you receive your reports
- Your report is available the very next business day and provided electronically in PDF
- We place photos in our reports to assist you with your understanding of the fault and location
- We will whenever safe gain access to the roof, roof space and subfloor most other companies won't even attempt these areas and these are keys potential areas of problems.
Don't buy a lemon
It's a sour deal when you invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in property that ends up being a lemon.
It's buyer beware in real estate, but how do you protect your interest when you're not an expert on building structure, compliance issues, timber pests (including termites).
Our fact sheet on not buying a lemon is good reading.
|Damaged roof tiles Burn't out insulation in roof|