ACT Seller’s Reports
In the ACT you are required by law to provide a number of reports before you can list your property for sale. We can arrange any or all of these reports for you, quickly and without hassle so you can get listed sooner, including a;
- Condition report
- Building Inspection report,
- Timber Pest report,
- Compliance report and
- Energy Rating report.
The best place to start
An ideal place to start is with the very popular Condition Report which gives you a chance to sort out any issues with the property before having to put your formal ACT Seller’s report.
While a Condition Report is optional you get;
- Advanced warning of any issues that you need to resolve
- Answers on what you need to fix to maximise your sale price
- Fully licensed and experienced Property Inspector who knows what to look for
- Verbal condition report the same day
- Comprehensive written report within 24 business hours, including photos
To arrange a Condition Report call us on 1300 767 741 or Send an enquiry or make a booking
Delighted, you made my day. Jacqui from Surety was great! Contacted me personally and kept me informed on all updates so that I knew the timing of my inspections and sellers reports. Brendan, the inspector, was thorough and informed me of all issues and made himself available for any buyer’s inquiries whilst selling my place. I was pleasantly surprised by the level of personal touch. I would recommend Surety Property to others.
Amin Juzar Bhai
ACT Sellers Package Client
I would like to thank you for all your assistance and your professional manner and customer service. It was nice to deal with someone again who still believes in these values.
ACT Seller’s Package
In one phone call you can get us to organise all the reports you need by law so that you;
- Save money by buying the reports as a package deal
- Don’t waste time dealing with multiple suppliers and multiple inspections
- Get a fair assessment that both you and your buyers will feel confident in
- Will be able to get your property listed sooner and with less paperwork
In the Seller’s Package you get everything you need to be able to list your property, including;
- Building Inspection report
- Timber Pest report
- Compliance report
- Energy Rating Report
- The package costs fully reimbursed by the buyer upon settlement
For a house with living space up to 160 square meters you can get your Seller’s package for only $1200 including GST and $10 for each additional 10 square meters.
So we can work out the best package deal for you, or to discuss getting the reports done and timelines, call us on 1300 767 741 or Send an enquiry or make a booking
Special offer – save 15%
As a thank you for having us prepare your Seller’s reports, we’d like to offer you a discount when it comes time to buying your next property.
When calling to arrange a Building or Pest inspection on a property you might buy simply remind us of your Seller’s reports and we’ll knock 15% off the price (as long as it’s within 12 months of the Seller’s report).
As you probably know before you can sell your unit or apartment in the ACT you must by law get an Energy Rating Report done by a qualified inspector.
We promise to deliver your fully compliant Energy Rating Report to you within 24 hours of the inspection so your sales process is not delayed.
The Energy Rating Report assesses how energy efficient your property is, from 0 to 6 stars, and means we look at;
- type of floor coverings and window furnishings
- whether there is insulation, and, if so, what the R rating is
- size and type of windows
- size of the dwelling and aspect (for instance, whether it is north-facing)
We want to give you the best possible outcome, and that means;
- Getting the report to you quickly – within 24 hours of the inspection.
- Having only qualified and fully insured inspectors assess your property so your report will be legally compliant and won’t delay your sales process
- If you are able to provide a floor plan with measurements, will fast track your inspection and give you a 10% discount because we don’t have to obtain a copy from Access Canberra.
For a Unit/Apartment you can get your Energy Rating for only $355 incl GST. If you have a floor plan with measurements your Energy Rating will only be $319.50 inc GST.
To find out more about getting an Energy Rating Report call us on 1300 767 741 or send an enquiry or make a booking