Sometimes you just want some straightforward advice from an industry specialist without requiring a formal report.
If that sounds like you, get in touch and one of our fully qualified team can meet you onsite to give you;
- Advice about a specific defect, and whether it’s a problem worth worrying about
- Recommendations about mould or dampness that you’ve come across
- General queries about the state of a property you own or are thinking about buying
- Independent advice on a new build or renovation that you fear may not be up to scratch
- A second opinion on a report you have received
- Anything else about the structural integrity and state of the property
The Surety team are qualified in Building Construction Certificate IV, accredited assessors, members of the Master Builders Association and members of the Housing Industry Association so you can be assured you will receive reliable and accurate advice.
Arranging an onsite meeting is easy and cost effective, with a minimum charge for 60 minutes from only $320 with $134 for every hour thereafter, charged in 15-minute increments. This is an indicative price only.
If you would just like to send us a photo and get some advice we can help with that also.
To find out more about having an onsite consultation call us on 1300 767 741 or send an enquiry or make a booking
We found Surety to be very helpful and professional. Brendan did a thorough inspection for us on a property we wanted to bid on at auction. He was well prepared, gave us a lot of useful information and found a leak in the shower that hadn’t been identified in the owner’s pre-sale inspection. He explained things clearly and gave us good tips on maintenance of particular parts of the house in case we were successful at auction. Since his report was verbal, it was good value for money. We’d have no hesitation in recommending Brendan and Surety to others who want an inspection they can trust
Adele and Luke, Canberra Buyers
Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back
There should be no risk when engaging a Surety expert.
That’s why we guarantee our service.
If you are not 100% satisfied we will refund your money in full.