If you own a property that has timber stumps, beams, cladding, or decking then it’s important to not only check for termites but also periodically check for dry rot/woodrot and woodborers. If left unchecked, the first you might know you have a problem is when your deck or pergola collapses or when you step through the timber steps.
When we inspect for Timber Pests we check for;
- Current termite activity
- Past history of termites
- Extent of damage caused by termites
- Dry rot or Woodrot in timbers
- Conducive conditions like a leaking shower
- Dampness under and around the house
- Any damage by wood boring beetles
- Safety concerns caused by timber pests
We are experts in timber pest detection and advice
- We use specialised technology like Termatrac & Thermal Imagers to assist us to find activity that the human eye can’t detect.
- Our inspectors have combined experience of more than 20 years, are licensed, fully insured, good communicators and professional.
We are not only termite specialists but are also building consultants. This is important because we understand buildings and how termites can affect a building structure. We can provide advice on structural integrity issues and the best way forward to correct any damage. Most Pest Managers don’t have a background in building.
The most important thing you can do is to be diligent in managing your property which involves regular inspections. You don’t need to be afraid you just need to have a regular inspection and stay on top of avoiding a potential large expense. You are probably aware that termite damage is not covered by your home insurance.
We can perform a full Timber Pest inspection from only $287 and you can have the answers about your home’s structural health on the day.
For more on what happens if we find termites click here.
Arrange your inspection today by calling 1300 767 741 or Send an enquiry or make a booking