The Dilapidation Report gives you an assessment of a property’s condition at a given point in time and is useful when the property could be affected by construction work, excavation or demolition.
As a builder, civil engineering, construction company, developer or adjoining property owner, a Dilapidation Report can protect you from, or support you in litigation by recording the condition prior to work commencing. Such reports are often required as part of Council Development Application conditions.
The types of properties we assess;
- Residential buildings, internal and/or external
- Commercial buildings, internal and/or external
- Public infrastructure such as footpaths, driveways and street lights
A Dilapidation Report includes;
- All access arranged by us if you prefer so you don’t have to deal with property owners or occupants
- Full written report identifying any existing damage
- Full photographic evidence to document the damage
Protect yourself from disputes and litigation.
If you would like to know more about Surety Property and our capability and experience see our Capability Statement
To find out more about the Dilapidation Report including pricing call us on 1300 767 741 or send an enquiry
“Our initial concerns related to availability and service area. These were quickly dismissed by your team. Your quote was competitive and service time was fantastic. You provided quick turn-around, open communication and our individual needs were taken care of. Happy to recommend Surety to others. It was truly a pleasure working with you.”
(Dilapidation Client, Divall’s Earthmoving & Bulk Haulage Goulburn)